The internet continually transforms the way people share information and live conveniently. It includes buying a product or using a service. Customers are consistently looking online for information that will help them make smart purchasing decisions.
Having a website establishes your credibility and increases your visibility as a business. However, many business owners are challenged with the cost of building an e-commerce website. As your business and finance partner, we developed a ‘Webstore’ for you.
Webstore is a full e-commerce website integrated with your Prospa account. It is the easiest way to sell your products online and takes just five minutes to set up your online store.
Key Highlights Of Webstore.
- Add Products: You can select existing or add new products to your Webstore. All product sales are automatically reconciled.
- Share With Customers: Your entire website or specific products can be shared with customers using unique links. This is accessible to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
- Accept Payments Online: All payments via the Webstore are free.
- Manage Store Details: As a business owner, you’re able to revise your store name, VAT charge and business number.
- Manage Orders: Easily communicate with customers to notify them of delivery date and extra information. Track pending orders and mark them as fulfilled when delivered.
Open Your Webstore In Five Minutes.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to set up your Webstore.
- 1 – Download Prospa on your iOS or Android device.
- 2 – Tap on the business icon at the bottom navigation bar
- 3 – Click the webstore on the page navigation tab
- 4 – Insert your logo, fill in the necessary information about your store.
- 5 – Add products
- 6 – Edit store details (store logo, VAT%, business number)
Your store is now live!
Use Case Scenario.
Daniel is a jewellery designer. He uses Prospa to manage his business and finances. As a jeweller, his customers expect to see the designs before making a purchase. So he set up his Webstore, shared the Webstore link with his customers and received his first order. It took him five minutes to set up his Webstore.
Customers are added to your customers tab in the business hub, the purchase value will auto be assigned to the customer. Likewise, for your products, Prospa will automatically update stock availability, and the total value of products sold.
Webstore being fully integrated means Prospa is able to give Daniel deeper insight into how his business is performing. He can track what his average order size is, what products are flying off the pixels 😉, who his top customers are. This will help him make more informed decisions
His products are accessible to his customers as he easily shares unique products with customers and sometimes his product catalogue. He receives payment directly to his Prospa account and shares invoices easily. Daniel’s customers refer him because his products are accessible.
The Benefits Of Webstore For Businesses/Business Owners.
With the Webstore, your business not only gets credibility but also positive impressions on your customers. There are various benefits of Webstore for your business.
- Ease of access.
- Unique links for customers.
- Automatic Reconciliation.
- Ease of sharing invoice.
- Direct payment to Prospa account.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions or suggestions, I am more than happy to hear from you. Simply send me an email at email@example.com
— — — ———————-
Manage your business and banking in one place. Open a business bank account in 5 minutes on iOS & Android. Made for entrepreneurs, with 💜
Thousands of Nigerian business owners, freelancers, startups and growing companies use Prospa; packed with features to put your finance operations on autopilot and give you time to focus on growing and succeeding.
💭 Keep the conversation going on WhatsApp
🎥 Awesome content for growth, follow us on Instagram